I worked out 5x this week.
3x - Mandatory Rugby off season work out
2x - Turkey Bowl (Flag Football) practices
Tomorrow is a new week and it begins again.
As of yesterday, I weighed 112.6. I want to weigh between 120-125. We'll see how that goes.
First Day of Rugby Workout went like this...
- tripped on the treadmill 5x
- got laughed at by people as I failed to lift the bench press bar (35 lbs) -_-'
- got laughed at as I moaned, "I just want to eat!!! T_T" heehehee
It's okay. I switched shoes and haven't tripped since. However, I don't think they're running shoes. I added more weight yesterday :) I'll be able to lift that bar one day!!!
Endorphins are great.
...so are dolphins. Yeah, I don't know.
6 pg paper double spaced - Biofuels from Microbes due Dec 5
2 pg paper single spaced - Green Jay due Dec 4
Let's go :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yo i found your blog! HAHAHA bitch!
ReplyDeletesuck it