Sunday, March 29, 2009

Material Love

I figured since I'm 22 it's time to let go of my infamous Wallet :'( I bought a new "grown-up" wallet. It's one of those clip thingie kind of wallet that EVERYONE seems to have. I finally found one with a print that I'm actually in love with :) I think I'll keep my other one in handy though. You know, just in case :P It's cream colored with embossed roses? I think that's the correct terminology? Meh, oh well.

I got one of those infamous Nalgene water bottles because I left my other water bottle at home. I like it because I can monitor how much water I intake on a daily basis :D I bought one for Jon too so we can be environmentally friendly together, YAY haahahaa

I finally got a black belt... hmm. That's about it for that one. I just needed one because a black shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes do not go with a brown belt -_-'

...and last but not least, I got an ipod touch :D Add me on Twitter (GreenJeanine)! Rose Ann made me join it. I have a lot of random applications, but I suppose I'll save that for another blog.

Culture Show this upcoming Saturday. Proving to myself that I am Filipino O_o? I have a minor role and I sound ridiculous. I hate my voice. I think it's too high pitched.

Later days.

Library, here I come.

1 comment:

  1. Your voice is not high pitched. I think mine it though. Anyways, can't wait to see your wallet!

    ReplyDelete