I still don't understand this blogspot thing. I am very tempted to convert back to Xanga.
Lent is here.
- no wasting more than 30 minutes on the computer sunday-thursday, that is if i have hw or something due
- dedicate at least 5 hrs to lab a week
- for every cuss word that comes out of my mouth I will donate money to FACT's charity
- no naruto! :X
- O_O'
I have more than one in case the other fails.
March is here! RAWR! In like a lion, out like a lamb.
I just found out about the Nintendo DSi last night and I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! ^_^ *SQUEAL* haahahaa Since it doesn't play GBA games, I think I'll keep my nintendo ds lite... then again, I still have my GBA sp (and my pocket gb :P)
I'm going back to my Filipino roots... as in, I'm in their culture show this year :P I have a very minor role. COME OUT! April 4!
I'm going to Pennsylvania later this month for a rugby game.
I'm getting old...
That's about it...
If you're bored, go to www.fmylife.com! HILARIOUS! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no naruto?
ReplyDeleteoh yeah xanga is for asian crack addicts
ReplyDeleteomg you really gave up naruto?!?
ReplyDelete